05 June 2006

I Am So Lucky

I just picked out another pile of books from the boxes my friend brought over. She bought an entire collection, picked out the ones she wants, lets me take whatever I want, lets the used book store take what they want, and drops the rest off at the Salvation Army. Still a few more boxes to go through! I gave her one of my potted lavenders because they are just about in bloom, and she didn't get a chance to buy plants from the nursery.

3 Comments:

At 11 June, 2006 22:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 04 July, 2006 09:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 21 July, 2006 03:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home